2. I wonder if I can get away with putting a label that says ‘Don’t eat any of the red ones’ on the sweets table.
3. Will I have time to watch the Coronation Street omnibus while I’m getting ready?
4. The honeymoon will be the perfect opportunity to grow my over-plucked eyebrows back.
5. If only you could legitimately put DVD box sets on a wedding list.
6. I’m so glad I didn’t get a wedding dress that meant I had to reduce my cheese consumption.
7. I can’t wait to let the power that comes with wearing a wedding dress go straight to my head.
8. I hope nobody tries to make friends with us on our honeymoon.
9. Bank balance-wise, eloping would have been a much better choice.
10. The plus-side to the wedding being over is that I’ll have more ambitious things on my to-do list than ‘Find tongs small enough to pick a marshmallow out of a jar’.
11. Having so much time off emptying the dishwasher should not be the most exciting thing about going on a honeymoon. And yet it is.